Here is our sweet __ year old daughter in law. I will give you a hint as to how old she is..."she is Seth's age" Birgitta came into our family as an answer to our prayers that Jeremy would find his eternal companion. Birgitta worked with Jeremy and Danielle at Storehouse Market in Provo. She is just enough younger than he is that he had to wait a little while for her to get a little older so that he could marry her. We have loved Birgitta from the first time we met her. She fit right into our family!The first time we met her she came on a picnic with us to Bridal Veil Falls and she stood under the falls and I thought she was going to break her neck. We had a CD of one of our favorite musicals, "Music Man". We were just singing and singing, she must have thought we were nuts! Then we had been on the road for a few days and there was no way the van was worthy of making a favorable impression on a bride to be. Some how we passed the test and here it is something like 14 years later.







These are some highlight of our recent reunion in Nauvoo we had such a great time! It was not an easy trip with kids, but we all loved it. Birgitta, what a fun girl you are, we all love you!
33 Things we love about Birgitta!
- She loves to have fun!
- She loves anything family!
- She is a great wife to our son!
- She is a very good mother!
- She is a great daughter, she loves her mother and father!
- She is a loving daughter in law, and she loves us and she knows that we love her!
- She loves CLEAN.
- She makes the drive between Provo and Moses Lake, even though she HATES it! (Poor baby) :)
- She is a covenant keeper!
- Sometimes she is cheesy even if Jeremy doesn't think so!
- She is smart, she is just finishing her last class to get her Bachelor Degree!
- She is very organized or else how would she be able to manage her family and take classes.!
- Although she loves clean she loves her family more!
- She is a good cook!
- She notices! Oh yes she notices!
- She loves to laugh!
- She can dance, go Birgitta go!
- She can pitch in an help, a lot!
- She is a peace maker! Sweet peace maker!
- She has let me teach her about gardening and now she does a great job on her own!
- She enjoys gardening with her dad!
- She is a great sister in law!
- She HAS a great smile!
- Before children was quite the dare devil!
- I saw her bungy jump at Lagoon!
- She turns red if you make her tell an embarrassing moment!
- She loves to eat out!
- She has lots of friends!
- She is willing to learn new things.
- She let me teach her swimming and then she practiced and practiced and practiced.
- Now She is a fish!
- She taught us how to make rice! It is the best!
- She has a testimony!
8 comments:
thanks Kathy. That was awesome. I especially like "she HAD a great smile" It's not so good anymore. I LOVE YOU. This was fun to read and it made me laugh!
Oh, and I have to say I love the bubble butt photo. It makes me Laugh! All I had to do is dog paddle in the front and I could float around!
The Had is a typo, it is HAS!!!!
PS I was hoping that you would like the "bubble but"!
Oh, yes. The bubble bum had to make an appearance! Great photo! Happy Birthday, Gitta! Sure glad you have stuck us out cause we sure do love you!
Happy Birthday Birgitta!!
Jill
Oh Birgitta, how we love thee. You are so awesome. Happy Birthday and I'm so glad you're my sister-in-law. You are a wonderful sister and friend. So fun to be around and so loving and caring.
Love you!
Happy Belate Birthday Birgitta. I look forward to meeting you soon (along with the rest of the family). Richard and I were married 4 months ago today and moved into his home (right next to the Perrins). Kathy is always sharing how wonderful you are! Love the picture in the pool.
Post a Comment