Today is Glenn's half way marker. We are so glad that he is doing so well, even though he has had some rocky days. He had a little nausea this morning, took a little nap and now he feels fine. In a few moments he will be done with his radiation and we will be on our way home. He loves that week end at home. I have checked the pass and it appears to be good, better than the last two weeks. So all is well! Thank you for your faith and prayers, and you interest. We know this all helps.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
4 comments:
Go, go, go. We are cheering you guys on.
So glad you are at the half way mark and you are both doing ok. It is fun reading about your shoping time at University Village. I on the other hand get excited when I can come to ML, shop at Wal Mart, and be home in an hour...Great things to be said about great places. Glad you have good traveling weather. Enjoy your time at home and know we are here when you need us.
JoAn
P.S. I'm not being snide...I honestly enjoy the easy shopping when I go to ML....
Congrats to Glenn on achieving the halfway mark! I'm glad you are having some fun in Seattle and that Glenn is feeling well enough to enjoy good times! I hope I can see you again before you stop your weekly treks across the mountain (but maybe I won't if Glenn finds himself some volunteers:-) He hasn't lost his humor. Have a good, good weekend! Love, Carolyn
Post a Comment