Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Angels In the Out Field!"

"I look out my window and what did I see? The Bishop and his wife raking leaves from the tree!" This is a symbol of all the service we have had. Our Relief Society sisters came a week ago Tuesday and cut down all the dead flowers in my flower beds. We have had meals brought in every Friday, even though I think I don't need this help, I do, it is awesome! We are thankful!
Glenn raked all the leaves last week end and he is out cleaning the sidewalk and raking leaves again today. My son in law was so thrilled when he heard Glenn felt that good, he asked me to take a picture of him! Glenn loves week ends to get his body feeling good again. Although the radiation is taking it's tole, he still has some energy left.

5 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Perfect post title, Kathy. I love seeing the way everybody helps you out.

Danielle said...

It is very comforting to know that you are being taken care of so well! It makes it a little less frustrating to be so far away!

Lookin' good!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

How wonderful...kind of like "BREAD UPON THE WATER"! You have taken such good care of the rest of us. Wish I could be there to help. Bishop and his wife and a few others painted my garage for me and I will never forget it. Pres Perrins looks great...what a trooper...you too Kathy!!!

Heather said...

Oh how nice!!! What great friends and neighbors. I'm so grateful there are people taking such great care of you. And that's a big job!! THAT'S dedication.

Unknown said...

I love the post title too. You both have been those ANGELS on many occasions to others, so turn about is fair play.