Tuesday night we went to a very nice shopping center that we have never been to before. It is University Village. They have some very nice shops, clothing, furniture, books and a 50's hamberger place! Our favorite is a big store called "Storables". The have everything for organizing you home from the utility room to the office. We could spend a lot of time it there! It was awesome.
Then last night we finally went to the movie that I have been wanting to see. "Julia and Julie". We had a great time. Meryl Streep is unbelievably believable!
Glenn feels good, although he is starting to get a burn from the radiation, when he swallows. On a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 4. So far all the pills he has are working for him.
Then last night we finally went to the movie that I have been wanting to see. "Julia and Julie". We had a great time. Meryl Streep is unbelievably believable!
Glenn feels good, although he is starting to get a burn from the radiation, when he swallows. On a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 4. So far all the pills he has are working for him.
5 comments:
Thanks for always keeping us updated. I hope it stays at the four and lower. Like always you are in our prayers. I am glad you could get a little distraction. :)
Glad you loved the movie. We did too. It's been rainy and cold here--almost feels like snow. So grateful that the pills are working! See you soon! Hugs!
IHMOMDADYOUGOODTODAYDADHEFEELTODAY
We have a had couple of snow storms. These people know how to clear the roads better than they did in ML. I am amazed at the efficency. I am so a "fan of retail therapy"...glad you are getting some. Paul teased me forever about my love of organizational stuff! Glad you have the same bug...Love Ya!!!
It's nice to get a cancer update via your blog. Keep your chins up! Sorry you have to drive over the pass so much. I love being the passenger and enjoying the view, but the driving gets scary in the snow.
Post a Comment