Swim, that's what!
Eat Marshmallows - that's what!
Have a Young Women's Camp out, that's what!
When we moved into this home we had 6 children ages 15 down to 10 months. There was never a dull moment and never a need to invited neighborhood families to come and swim. The pool was pretty much always busy. Now a days we have to import swimmers.
Last night we had a young women's camp out. The girls swam, had enough pizza to feed them plus Clark and the Missionaries, did personal progress and watched a movie on a sheet hung from the swing set! What fun!
Then after 1:00 they bedded down to sleep under the stars. Did I say stars? I mean nice light clouds. About 4:30 A.M. it started to sprinkle big drops. Some kids headed for the hard garage floor, some lucky souls scrambled into the house! And when I surveyed the yard this morning, some had just stayed out in the rain!
As I have been doing recently, I forgot to get pictures until it was almost over, but here are some shots to prove that they really did come!
Love you girls!
4 comments:
That yard, though a lot of work, has served many many purposes. What a blessing.
Jill
Yes this yard is really a busy one, a blessing to our family and our ward!
Sounds like fun! I love your house in the summer time. Eating breakfast on the deck is another favorite.
Post a Comment