Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A funny little missionary moment

Clark and Elder Collier just had the funniest conversation. As you know, Clark likes to imitate those he admires. Elder Collier likes to shower out in the garage bathroom (that is the best shower in the house). So now Clark has moved his shampoo, face wash and lufa out there. Elder Collier just came in from his shower and this is what I hear as I am at the computer:

Clark: Hey
E.C: O hey, I didn't see you there
Clark: Don't use my stuff
EC: I don't, I use your stuff
Clark: My shampoo is green
EC: My shampoo is green
Clark: No MY SHAMPOO is green

At that point, I ran up stairs and told them both to come out to the bathroom and let's see whose shampoo is whose, for Clark's benefit of course! They both have green bottles! I am still chuckling because it sounded so funny for Elder Collier to try to reason with Clark!

What a funny kid!

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I forgot you have the missionaries living with you!

How funny. I have many fond memories of reasoning with Clark. My favorites always ended with, "I've taken care of it." Oh ho. What a funny guy.

Danielle said...

What a stinker! At least Elder Collier is a nice missionary and likes and respects Clark. Clark sounds so grown up when he gets like that!

Jeremy said...

I have NEVER gotten anything through to him. I am sure I have "ruined his life"

Anonymous said...

levitra vs viagra viagra price comparison watermelon viagra try viagra for free cheap herbal viagra viagra from india cheapest viagra in uk pharmacy viagra marijuana and viagra buy viagra now viagra australia viagra and alcohol cheap viagra tablets non prescription viagra