Friday, August 21, 2009

Agency is an awsome thing!

I woke up this morning with my head swimming with ideas of things to do. Yesterday I had a list of thing I HAD to do and this morning I have no urgent agenda. I started thinking of all the things I could do just here at home. I think I thought of 100 things to make my head swim, no wonder I think I had ADHD!

  • Vacuum the pool
  • Dead head a flower bed
  • Clean the garage
  • Clean a drawer
  • Clean 15 drawers
  • Clean my closet
  • Clean Glenn's Closet
  • Clean all the closets
  • Clean the kitchen cupboards
  • Clean all our shelves
  • Clean just one shelf
  • Paint my fingernails
  • Paint a picture
  • Paint a baseboard
  • Paint a wall
  • Sweep the sidewalks
  • Sweep all the patio
  • Sweep the pool deck
  • Sweep the deck
  • Sweep the kitchen floor
  • Sweep the Bathroom floors
  • Sew an apron
  • Sew anything
  • Sew a quilt
  • Sew a bag
  • Post a blog
  • Study for a test
  • Call a dear friend
  • Call another dear friend
  • Call my sister
  • Call All my brothers and sisters
  • Call my mother
  • Call my Bishop
  • Take letter of recommendation over to my Bishop
  • Go to a baseball game
  • Read a book
  • Read the Ensign
  • Read Blogs
  • Surf the Internet
  • Watch a show on TV
  • Watch TV all day
  • Swim
  • Lay in the sun
  • Visit with a neighbor
  • Call Jeremy and Birgitta
  • Call Danielle and Jeff
  • Call Erik and Kristi
  • Call Seth and Jill
  • Call Heather and Kirk
  • Call Kimberly and Curtis
  • Swim with Kimberly and Baylee
  • Play with Baylee
  • Chase after Baylee
  • Read to Baylee
  • Polish up my resume'
  • Clean my desk
  • Clean the book case
  • Organize some pictures
  • Scrap book
  • Write a letter
  • Walk a mile
  • Walk 3 miles
  • Ride my bike
  • Bake bread
  • Cook any thing
  • Visit a shut in
  • Visit a widow
  • Visit teach
  • Dust the furniture
  • Wash the windows
  • Vacuum the stairs
  • Clean the stair rail
  • Vacuum the furniture
  • Vacuum the whole house
  • Clean every thing in my bedroom:
  • My dresser
  • Glenn's dresser
  • Under the bed
  • The french door
  • The wood work
  • Polish the furniture
  • Vacuum under the bed
  • Make a stack to take to Good Will.
  • Do the same for every room in the house
  • Fertilize the flowers
  • Weed the flower beds
  • Pick a bouquet
  • Organize our office space
  • Call Ethan
  • Call Amberly
  • Call Hailey
  • Call Zach
  • Call Bryn
  • Call Chase
  • Call Alaina
  • Call Abigail
  • Call Celeste
  • Call Owen
  • Call Noah
  • TAKE A NAP

5 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh mercy! Do you want votes? Mine is walk three miles then take a nap and then call the grandkids.

Danielle said...

So, what did you decide?

"Yes, we're supposed to have lots and lots of will power."

"Will power? You can keep all of it. I am going home to *take a nap."

(originally, it's bake a cake...but, that was not on your list!)

Lori said...

I definetly vote for the nap....and take one for me as well....(Gotta long day ahead....)

Birgitta said...

wow...that's quite the list!

My vote...take a nap and bake something delicious to eat.

Oh, and pick some flowers for a bouquet.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I think I have a similar list... just not as many cute kids and grandkids to call.