Going to farmers market isn't just about produce.
It"s about the ambiance, music, smells, weather, the lake,
and most of all meeting friends!
and most of all meeting friends!
John and Debbie with their life long friends from Canada. We have been friends with John and Debbie for years, what good friends! We have worked on a lot of projects together!
How fun to meet these fun friends: Spencer and Ruth, Doug who just returned from being the Perpetual Education Director in Peru, Craig and Glenn. The Three baldies represent my new word for the week: "Glabrous". Oh and I interrupted BYU Sports talk to take this photo!
Doug's wife, Connie and their daughter Samantha/twins!
their daughters Sara and Tiffany
and Ann, who has served with me in many callings.
Just one of many arts and crafts booths.
Lavita! Always a smile, ALWAYS! She
grows this Lavender.
Blue Berries any one? We have produce stands with a single product and stands with many.
The Allans were enjoying a good visit with Glenn!
Now these two friends, Sandy and Alison are serious!

Ronna's pies won the prize for my day at the market!

Every year we buy peaches from the Rowley farm out of Basin City and every year they have one of their kids working there who just got off a mission and is headed to
BYU, wearing a BYU hat or shirt or both. (Really, we think it is the same kid every year and we want to hook him up with one of our cute young friends. This year it would be Hannah!)
grows this Lavender.
Ronna's pies won the prize for my day at the market!
Every year we buy peaches from the Rowley farm out of Basin City and every year they have one of their kids working there who just got off a mission and is headed to
BYU, wearing a BYU hat or shirt or both. (Really, we think it is the same kid every year and we want to hook him up with one of our cute young friends. This year it would be Hannah!)
6 comments:
What a great time! I'd really like some of those fresh peaches! YUM!
Uh, someone remembered their camera today! ;)
I LLOOVVEE farmers markets! Looks like a fun day for you all!
Have you tried those carne asada tacos yet? I swear they're the best thing for breakfast!
We must have just missed each other this morning and we splurged for a Ronna pie, too. We got mixed berry, what kind did you get?
I do love Lavita and her lavendar. Her booth calms down the whole park.
I'm so glad you captured a day at the market AND you had the guts to ask everyone to pose with you. GOOD. FOR. YOU.!
How fun to meet all these friends at a farmer's market! I think it is great you had a camera! There are definitely perks to living in a small town.
I'm sorry Kathy...that comment left by Jeremy was actually me! Jeremy was confused when you emailed him. He then sent me the email and said, "I suppose this is for you."
I recognize some of those faces - thank you for sharing those pictures!!!
Post a Comment