Since June 18, I have been gone 22 out of 44 days, had company for 13 days, 6 days of those 35 days have been spent traveling. We are about to spend all day Friday driving to Utah and 12 more hours on Sunday driving home. Making 38 out of 47 days that I have been on the go. Mean while I have had a wedding open house in our yard, gone to lunch twice with friends, helped plan a dinner for BYU Idaho's President Clark with fellow PAC members in Spokane and posted a fireside with Mike and Judy McPheters that our BYU chapter is sponsoring. Do I sound like I need a vacation?
I want to make a blog post on each one of these events, so when I get my feet planted for a few days, I plan on posting and posting and posting.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
4 comments:
I can't wait....
That's is quite the breakdown. I believe it. You've been SOOOO busy.
And I'll be waiting and waiting and waiting for each one.
That is serious travel, Kathy.
Mom, you are amazing...and you make me tired.
Post a Comment