Do you ever wonder what it will be like when the Savior returns? How will we all see it together when He comes from the East?
While I was in Idaho, my brother called us to go out at look at the sky in the East. The sun had just set in the West, but was reflecting of some white clouds and the reflection was streaming down behind the mountains and was looking like a sun rise. It made me think of our Savior's return.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
Yes it will really be something to see. thanks for the thought and the beautiful picture
Wow. That really does look like the picture. What a beautiful sight!
I always thought that valley was pretty. I liked to go into the hills in the evening and look down as the sunset. The light would reflect off the sprinkler water and light up the valley in an orange/yellow glow.
Post a Comment