Our reunion was so wonderful, This is a family group shot the first day. Danielle and Birgitta have done lovely posts. Until I can get more posts, check out their blogs. For Birgitta's go here and for Danielle's go here. I think they both did a great job on their posts.
These are pictures of the front and back of our tee shirts designed by Heather's husband who is a graphic artist! WOW
Let me me just say we had a great time, my heart melts every time I think of our time together. We have hundreds of pictures. I will make a post, you can be sure of that, once I know what I want to say. WE LOVE NAUVOO!
This is family group in Carthage jail at the last spot we visited at the end of our reunion.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
I can't wait to hear more about it....can you believe that large group of people all belong to you? Just that brings tears to my eyes.
That is one good lookin' family. It really was a neat experience!
So, question....can we replace the family picture in your hall? :)
Post a Comment