Friday, July 17, 2009

HEATHER IS 30 TODAY!!!!!

How can my baby be thirty? Heather has such a sweet personality! She came into the world crying for 4 solid months, but then she turned sweet, sweet, sweet. She doesn't get that from me. Her dad's mother and sister Mary Lou are sweet and I think that is where that comes from.
This is a dress I made for her when she was little. I just kept putting on the ruffles.

She loved this little car and made the cutes faces.



This is our cute little girl in Kindergarten
She learned to ride a bike when she was 4 years old, and when she would run, she would look like a professional jogger. We moved into this house when she was 5 and she would dive off the diving board and swim under water until she reached the other end of the pool. She loves all sports, basket ball, soccor, tennis, swimming, biking. When ever she would move she would always have to have her sports equipment!
Heather playing Tennis in high school.

Mission Call
With her Grandpa Jensen before her mission, he died unexpectedly while she was serving in the Temple Square Mission.
Our family met her at the end of her mission and had our family picture taken.
Heather's Wedding day at the Salt Lake Temple

Having a good time with Kirk while they are waiting and waiting for a family.

When she was a baby and crying, none of us could comfort her. Bishop Bill Waites was our neighbor and when he would hold Heather she would cuddle up on his shoulder, calm down and go to sleep. To say they have a special bond is an understatement!





She went to visit Grandma Jensen last November and got to play on the motor cycle with her brother Seth and teach Kirk to ride one. They enjoyed being on the farm and reliving childhood memories.

Fast forward to Nauvoo, good times with her dad.

At the Nauvoo Temple and Pioneer Passtimes


Thiry things about Heather:
She loves her family
She is sweet
She loves to serve
She is smart
She is creative
She loves her husband
She is funny
She has a sense of humor
She is a great decorator
She help Kirk build their house
She love sports
She wants to have children
She loves other peoples children
She is a great cook
She graduated from Ricks and BYU
She served a mission to Temple Square
She served in the Jacksonville Florida mission for 6 weeks
She loves to water sky
She has a blog
She started a recipe blog
I love her laugh
I love her smile
She has a testimony of the gospel
She good at finding the perfect gift
She doesn't like to see other people hurting
She is a pleaser and wants people to like her
She will apoligize if she offended someone
She always goes the extra mile
She is a great hostess
SHE CAN QUOTE MOVIES

8 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

YEAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!! JULY BIRTHDAYS ARE THE BEST!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Heather. You are the so fun to be around and especially to give a hard time to! Have a great day!

Heather said...

Awe THANKS Mom.. that was very nice. You know me so well. and thanks for always seeing the good in me. I can't believe I'm so old.

I love you. Thank you for giving me so many good qualities and for loving me and supporting me no matter what! You are so wonderful.

Kathy’s Korner said...

Happy Birthday Sis. I can't believe you're so old either. That means I'm right behind you! JK. Mom doesn't have to look very hard to find the good in you, it's as plain as the nose on you're face! I hope you have a marvelous day!

Kristi said...

AND oh so PRETTY!!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

This is Danielle, adding my big DITTO to your tribute! You are a pretty marvelous person, Hobber! Happy Birthday and lots of love to you!!

Mama Tales said...

If I had your blog I would would say Happy Birthday on it!!! Hope you have a great day because you are the greatest!

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I had fun with this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online Football game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?