Monday, June 1, 2009

My Laurel Girls


Yesterday was my last day as teacher of these Laurels. It is so sad. It was also their seminary graduation! I love each on of them, Jennifer Kinne, Lilly Pyle, Jessica Kinne, Hannah Grigg, and Andrea Barlow! They are such good friends and they are each very good girls. I have loved being in class with them. The first Sunday I taught them I gave each on of them a hug, and that became a tradition! Now we just have to have a hug. I hope they know that I love them and that I will always want to hear about them and see them when they come home, and go to the temple with them when they get married. I love you girls!

1 comments:

Senioritas de Moses Lake said...

How cute!! I hope you don't mind if we "blog stalk" you!!