
Today is our 41st wedding anniversary. I wanted to get a great picture of us, this just about says it all. Danielle made a 41 tribute to us, so if you want to know more go to her link. Anyway, I usually post more respectable pictures, but this is great. It shows us having fun and completely dirty as we were 4 wheeling.
We went to dinner last night and Clark found out we were going and wanted to go so bad, that we couldn't leave him home. So Happy Anniversary to us with our eternal companion, Clark.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
6 comments:
". . . with our eternal companion, Clark . . ." oh ho, I love that line.
And, a happy anniversary to a perfectly suited couple. You guys are a great team.
OK this picture completely freaked me out! It looks like dad got in a fight with Reed Sainsbury or something.. and lost. I'm glad to know it was just dirt :) And Clark's face looks so skinny. This was just taken yesterday?
Anyway, I've been thinking about you. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. I'm SOOOO thankful, and so lucky to have you as my parents. And I'm so thankful for the example you've set of what a marriage should be.
Here's to many many more. Love you!
I agree, Jane! I love that line, too! I find it fitting that the picture I chose to use of you guys had your "eternal companion" in it!
And no, Heather. This picture was taken about 6 or 7 years ago. We took them four-wheeling on one their trips to Utah. Great picture, eh?
The other great picture I have of them on this 4-wheeling trip was an extreme close-up of them kissing, dirt, wrinkles and all. I thought the forgiveness would have been a little slower had I used this picture!
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to the two of you!
I love you and I'm grateful to have you as my in laws. You really are two amazing people! I love Danielle's tribute to you...it is all TRUE. :) My kids are lucky to have you as their grandparents!
What an example you are to me Kathy! I love you...can I pack you and take you to Utah when I move???
Post a Comment