
Yesterday I was able to go to the temple with the other wives of our Stake Presidency. We had a nice time, also had a short trip to Costco and Lunch PF Changs, good stuff!
At the Temple, I was reminded again of why we have consented to having the missionaries living with us. It is all about consecration...and that works for me.
These young men are just what you would want your son to be if he were a missionary. They are dedicated, thoughtful, clean, diligent, pleasant, kind, obedient to mission rules.
I have asked for a photo shoot, but as I said, they are anxiously engaged in the work. Catch one sometime.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
4 comments:
I didn't know you had missionaries living with you, Kathy. Wow, that is great you would give that service and opportunity.
You are such a good MOM and will help so much with those young missionaries (amazing how young they look...the older I get!!!). I think it is wonderful for Clark too!!!
I am glad you have had this epiphany. It will make this service so much sweeter for you!
It was fun to see you at Costco - thank you for being such a great example!
Post a Comment