
This is a graph of our life with our children. We started out with no kids, we had kids, our kids left home, (except Clark) and now we are back to us (with Clark as our bonus). Yesterday Glenn and I spent the day on a 10 hour drive home from Idaho. We enjoyed our day together immensely.
I am so thankful that we have been able to have a family. Our children have been a great joy and comfort to us as promised in my Patriarchal Blessing.
I am also thankful that my husband and I, after 40 plus years of marriage could spend such a pleasant day with each other and thoroughly enjoy the day as a couple.
Our children are a wonderful blessing to us. They were fun to raise and they give us joy now as we see them with their own families making good choices teaching and enjoying their own children. We have hope that next year Heather and Kirk will be parents and we know they will also be great parents.
We owe all these great blessing to the Lord and His wonderful gospel. The gospel truly is a "Plan of Happiness". So actually every day is a "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!"
This joy is eternal as you can see from the graph below parenthood is "to infintiy and beyond".
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
7 comments:
I like the overlapping diagrams. It looks like a Venn Diagram. Who knew you had a mathematician in you!
Happy Mother's Day mom.. you are the greatest mom. I am so blessed to have you. You have taught me so much and loved me unconditionally. You have taught and supported me. You have laughed with me and cried with me. You have done so much for me and I hope that some day I can be a gift to my children the way you are a gift to us. I love you and I'm glad you had a good day, even though you were in the car all day!
I hope next year I will get to celebrate mother's day properly too!!
I like the graphs, Kathy. I'm so glad you and Glen still like each other, too. I think a lot of it has to do with your laugh....who doesn't like to be with someone who laughs so often and so whole-heartedly.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom! It was nice to talk to you in the car yesterday and have a captive audience. You had no where else to do!
What a great woman and example you are to me. I can only hope to be half the woman you are when I decide to grow up. You are such a kind and giving person. You are always thinking of others first and that is truly a gift. I am so glad that you are my mother, and my friend! I love you, Mom!
We are so blessed, aren't we? I "ditto" everything you said. Our families are our treasures on earth and beyond. Thanks for the wonderful post! I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!
What a fun way of showing life's journey! I love you Kathy...you always touch my heart and make me want to be better!
I love your diagrams! :)
Post a Comment