Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring has sprung!!!!!!


I just barely started working in the yard last Saturday! Glenn had a meeting in Spokane, so I took my Ibuprofen and Tylenol and went to work for about 6 hours in the back yard. I got about 1/5 of the way through. I worked Monday until it was too hot to work. Didn't get to it on Tuesday. Last night Glenn and I had 1 hour after dinner to muck out the leafs in the flower bed by the driveway. Today a helping angel came and helped for a couple of hours. This is the front yard. It looks much better in person. So come and see! :) It is so pretty out there, the birds are singing, the sun is shinning and it is only 52 degrees. Can't beat that!

11 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Your yard inspires me. When I think of gardner, tender-of-the-earth, green-thumb-girl I think of you.

I especially love your bleeding hearts bush. You have such a pretty eye for organizing your plants. You give the whole city something to enjoy.

Mandy Rasmussen said...

Beautiful! I love yard work too!

Jill & Seth said...

It looks very lovely. We are back at our yard too except ours is weed pulling,topsoil placing, and grass laying. Hopefully we will reach your look at some point.
Jill

Danielle said...

Lovely, as always, Mom! When I get my super powers of teleportation, you can come and work your magic on ours!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I love your yard!! You are amazing at it. Someday when we stop moving and buy a house I know who to call between you and my mom. You for flowers and my mom for my garden!!!

Birgitta said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love your yard! Hard work pays off!

Lea Ann said...

How's the pine tree holding up?

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Your interior decorating degree extends to the far reaches of your yard! Thanks for listening to me and being my friend!

Kimberly said...

They sure are pretty. When I drove up the other day, I was so surprised, they really did just "spring" up over night. They are much prettier in person too!

Heather said...

I guess I never commented! I love your yard mom. I know it is SO much work for you and dad, but it is paradise to me!

Lori said...

Beautiful!!! Love it and admire your energy and determination.....