Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL



Jill was raised in Colorado Springs. She graduated from BYU in Recreation Management and for some unknown to her reason felt like she should return to Provo after graduation. Lucky for Seth that she did. They met in their ward.

Jill is very talented in many things. She loves to decorate her home and usually decorates with things she has hand crafted. She is a great home maker; her home is warm, comfortable and inviting to all who visit.

She is beautiful! She has gorgeous brown eyes, a beautiful smile, and thick dark hair, which I always think looks good.

One of my fondest memories of her was when we had Kimberly’s wedding here in our yard. First of all she had many ideas for making a yard reception fun, which I greatly appreciated. Then the greatest thing—I had postit notes all over one of my kitchen cupboards like a bulletin board. I thought to myself, “I wish some one would come and organize my brain for me.” The first night she came, she took one look that mess and asked, “Kathy, would like me to organize these for you?” I was thrilled. She typed them up neatly, putting in order what needed to be done, when they needed to be done, who was to do them, how long it would take, Voila! Organized brain! You’ve gotta love a girl that can to that!!!!!!

She is fun and has a fun sense of humor. I love to see her laugh! Just have her tell a funny story and you will be laughing until the tears flow!

As her mother in law, I appreciate how she always is very respectful to me. I am so happy she wants her girls to be close to their grandparents and therefore provides opportunities for us to share special activities together.

Not all girls will let their mother in law come and help out for new babies and surgeries, but I have been so thankful to share those times with her little family. Priceless Memories.

Jill is creative. She took up cake decorating and could be a pro, if she wanted to. (Don’t blame her for not turning pro, would take all the fun out of it.) She would be good at any craft she set her mind to.

As a wife and mother, she is good with their family budget, she has been a great blessing to their family in achieving the needs they have and the goals they have set. Kudo’s. I think given the chance you would see one very sharp business women in her. It’s in the genes

Jill is compassionate and a great listener. She has a lot of insight and has great advice when needed, but she doesn’t push it on you.

She is intensely loyal to her family, wants the best for them, and works very hard to help her girls be successful in what ever they do!


Jill is the wife of my son Seth and is the mother of three of my sweet, kind, smart, fun, busy, helpful, talented grandchildren.

Happy Birthday Jill, We love you!!!!!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday, Jill!!

Birgitta said...

Happy Birthday Jill! What a nice post, Kathy!

Jill & Seth said...

Thank you Mom. This is a very nice post and you have described Jill very well.

Happy Birthday Jill (even though it was yesterday and I am only reading this today).

We love you.

Seth

Lea Ann said...

So, I can't tell if you really like Jill or not. You were a little vague. Just kidding. Happy Birthday from me.

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a good day Jill! Great post mom, Jill is a very sweet woman and I'm so glad she's in our family!