So, I was wishing that I could see my grand kids in Kansas, because I get to see my Utah grand kids in a couple of weeks. I was wishing I could go swimming. I was wishing that I could go to a resort. On Saturday February 21 I was talking to my Son, Erik and he asked if I would like to come out there for a week. Tickets were cheap, I said yes, so they paid my way out there. I was on the plane on the 24th and my three wishes come true! While I was out there we went to the "Great Wolf Lodge". It is a family indoor water part resort! We had a great time.
So what are some of your wishes? Would it be good if all of our wishes come true?
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
I wish that I could be skinny...and yes, it would be great if that wish came true!
I am glad that you got to go to Kansas. Hope you had a GREAT time!!
Ummmm, I'm thinking I've been best blessed by not having ALL of my wishes, but I do think yours were perfectly wonderful and harmless and I'm glad they all came true.
Among your many talents, besides wishing for things that come true, is your ability to write good comments on others' blogs. I love reading them, it's like a mini-piece of you around the blogworld.
I wish I could be done with school...and I wish I had a bigger house with our current house payment! :)
We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment