So this is an addendum to last nights post. After I settled in on the plane I picked up the November Ensign and Elder Holland's talk on Angels caught my eye. I loved that talk, because I have a testimony of that principle. I focused in on something that made me so grateful....The angels are always around us. Now I knew that, but it hit me with a force! My blessing says to realize that the angels of heaven are constantly watching over me. I know that since this is true for me it is true for me kids and...well, everyone. Sometimes I think we have to be in danger, need protection, or be serving, but Elder Holland said "always" and my blessing says "constantly". That is pretty powerful. Thank You!
After I read that talk I picked up an article I copied from Good House Keeping about affirmations. It pretty much said if you affirm your intention, your mind goes to work, making it happen. Anyway,those two articles were really fun to read as I pondered the previous hectic hour before finally sitting down on the plane.
I know that my prayers for help was answered. I know that my "I can make it" affirmation, helped in the successful outcome. I know I had help from the angels, for my everyday, mundane problem. It wasn't life threatening,or a crisis, but it mattered to me and my sweet family in Kansas, so it mattered to the help that I got from the other side of the veil.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
2 comments:
Oh Kathy...you are a gem. Truly, the gem state must have got its name because you were born there.
Great post, Mom! Sure do love you!
Post a Comment