Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Going to a beautiful place while going to the dentist


Today I went to the dentist. I have to say that is not my favorite thing to do. I just went in for my 6 month cleaning and yearly x-ray. Still I don't like it. The Hygienist uses the sonic water pick so it is as effortless and painless as it can be, but still, I don't like it. I have a low pain thresh hold and I am basically impatient. Therefore I go to a beautiful place and wait the ordeal out. This is where I go...

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

Me no likey the dentist either! But I have found that if I'm diligent about going twice a year, I don't get cavities, which means I don't have to extend my stay with fillings or root canals! Now those are bad!

Kimberly said...

I agree with Birgitta. If I can go and not have cavities, it's better than holding out and then having to get worked on. News of no cavities is always exciting!

Danielle said...

Can you believe I have falled asleep at the dentist? I think it's because I never sit still and that is just too much sitting still. It just caught up to me!

By the way, did you have a good visit to your happy place?