
Glenn and Kathy here. I think Glenn looks like Steve McQueen and he thinks I look like Elizabeth Taylor (Thanks Glenn). We don't remember having this picture taken. We know it was taken by our brother-in-law, Les Engle. We think it is in the fall of 1973. We would have been 29 years old. I love Glenn's hair and this is my favorite hair style! Glenn thinks we are a good looking couple...guess I do too. Ahh, for the good old days!!! If we could look and feel like this and have all the knowledge we have gained through the years, wouldn't it be great?
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
7 comments:
Cute picture you guys! Dad looks so different to me for some reason.. I can't figure it out.. maybe it's his eyes. But it's so fun.
I'm so glad SOMEONE was taking pictures! :)
Oh by the way.. you look beautiful mom.. I can't even believe that is your hair! it's so BIG! :)
Wow, that is incredible! Your hair, on both of your heads! That is one fabulous picture! You both are goreous!!
What a stunning couple!
I never thought Danielle, Heather or Kim looked like you...but in this picture, I see Heather!
Keep the old pics coming...I'm learning so much about you and Glenn.
Great picture! You're both so cute! I agree though...why can't we keep our youthful looks AND still have the wisdom we've learned? But I guess we can be grateful that we've earned the gray hair and wrinkles!! (Not me of course, but other people! Ha! Ha!) Or that each gray hair and each wrinkle represent a trial we've learned from! I'm looking forward to the resurrection and my body being in a perfect form!! Won't that be great? But who decides what the perfect form is??? We may be surprised!
Hard to believe any of us were ever that young!!!!! Handsome couple! Bette
Post a Comment