Saturday, January 17, 2009

Seth's defense

Seth just called me about my "bottomless pit" post. First of all he wondered what I was thinking making that post and why didn't I change the names to protect the innocent. Then he had to set the record straight. He reminded me that Kamiko was sitting on the floor in the doorway, not in the room for all of you who were wondering what a girl was doing in my boy,s bedroom.

I was banking on him not reading the post, but his wife read it and couldn't stop laughing. So I was busted.

Also I don't know why I didn't spell check my "It begins with a Kiss" post. So I had to go back an make quite a few spelling corrections! Oops! Glenn and my kids get quite a kick out of my inability to spell.

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

This just makes the post that much funnier, Kathy!

Don't worry about spelling. Shakespeare spelled the same words lots of different ways. You're just proficient in Shakespear-ese.

Danielle said...

You are right, Mom. It's just one of the many things that make you special and us love you all the more!