Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heather and Kirks Anniversary is today, Jan 21



Heather and Kirk were married in the Salt Lake Temple, and today is their anniversary. Heather is an office manager in Inter mountain Health Care. Kirk is a Partner in BHTwo which is a graphic design company. They are just one talented couple. Kirk does some of the most awesome graphic designs. Our family can count on them to come up with very clever designs for our family reunion shirts. Heather has a business of her own "Stampin' Up" scrap booking and card making business.

They are such a fun couple. They love their family and love to serve all of their nieces and nephews. More than any thing they would love to have a family of their own.

Here is a photo of them on one of the fun trips they have taken. I can't find my picture of the beautiful home they built along with Kirk's brother. home, but it is very beautiful. It has a beautiful view of the Provo Valley. And they make any one feel welcome in their home, they are such gracious hosts.



Congratulations Heather and Kirk!!!!!! Happy Aniversary!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can you believe how fast time flies! Hope you did something fun, it's kind of hard on a Wednesday I suppose, but hey, love needs no reason... I was just trying to be cheesy, did it work?

Heather said...

yah you big cheese ball!

Thanks Mom! We had a nice day. We went to mutual if you can believe that! We exchanged presents, and tomorrow we will go out to dinner and maybe hit a movie.. so the party is lasting a few days!

I can't believe it's been four years! I am so happy to be married to Kirk.. he is so great!