Happy Birthday Zach!!!! Zach our oldest son's oldest son, but he is not our oldest grandson! These pictures were taken last summer in our yard. Zach wanted to build a fire in the fire pit, he went and got the logs, and hauled them over to the pit. He is just one very cute, enthusiastic boy! We hope he has had a good day and we wish that we could have been there.
Seven things we like about Zach:
When I look in Zach eyes, he melts my heart!
He is very tender hearted.
He is a lively, energetic, happy boy!
He loves his grandmas and grandpas!
He is very very smart and does well in school. His teachers love him!
He loves to play soccor, go to BYU games, go to church and stay busy!
He loves his family.
WE LOVE YOU ZACH AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
2 comments:
Happy Birthday my baby boy! I love him and I love that you love him! Thanks for posting a birthday wish for Zach. I will show him tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Zach Indeed!! It's crazy, he was just born, with that crazy-cool hair. Oh, I miss that!! I wish we could be there!
Post a Comment