You know you are old when you are happy to have a simple meal for Thanksgiving....
Your outside Christmas lights only go as high as you can reach, while you are standing on the ground.....
You love the Christmas light netting that goes over shrubs.........
You are at a baby shower with 40 guests and you get to sit in a chair.....
You have to ask for a returning BYU Idaho student to ride with you to Rexburg so you don't have to make the drive alone........
...and your son informs you that it will be a very boring ride for him.....
You bend down for a three year old to get a better look at your necklace and she touches you face and says "your skin is very old and wrinkled...."
You think Jungle to Jungle is funny.......
......And you can't remember what else.........
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
I love you Kathy!!! You are so funny and soooo very RIGHT!!! I love my grandchildren...they keep me humble!
Very funny post, Mom! It's sounds like you and I are about the same age!
Hehehe.40 guests and you get to sit in a chair.. that was a GOOD one ma! that is a SURE sign that you are getting old.. notice I said 'getting' old. :)
I think you're still pretty hip for an old lady.
Post a Comment