Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



Glenn, Clark and I are having a small Thanksgiving by our selves. We take turns with our children's in laws so we are having our kids here for Christmas. We know we could have joined another family or invited someone here, but we selfishly wanted to have a quiet day. So we are not having "all the trimmings" we are keeping it simple: a Butter Ball turkey breat, potatoes(curteousy of Bakers), gravey, Stovetop stuffing, squash, corn, Pilsbury rolls (am laughing as I type this because two of our children have called to ask advice on making rolls!) and a pumpkin desert. Funny also is that Glenn and I have baked three apple pies, 2 for a PUD auction for Cancer that sold for $55, which we delivered last night, then 1 for Glenn to take to work tomorrow. Does anyone else think that is funny. Well, I am trying to loose weight. It won't happen today, even though we are keeping it simple and I worked out for 1 hour plus Glenn and I danced to Bert Kemfert and Glenn Miller.



This picture makes me laugh! Our dinner is a step above this, but it is still simple compared to other years!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good times. We missed you!