Monday, November 3, 2008

Lost River


I am in Lost River visiting my mother who has pneumonia. Saturday Seth brought his three girls, along with Heather and Kirk for a visit. They were like kids in a candy shop. Below is a picture Kirk took by our front gate.

They climbed trees, hung from trees....

They went through the barns, the basement, went to the cemetery, played hide and seek....

Took tons of pictures with grandma.........

And everyone got to ride the motor cycle. Kirk learned to ride, Heather and Seth were old pro's, and Seth even made me climb on.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

These pictures make me very nostalgic for our childhood! We had some good times on that farm as kids. Kiss Grandma for me!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

It LOOKS like fun, Kathy. I hope your mom feels better soon.

Heather said...

It was SO GREAT to be there. It is such a peaceful place and grandma is such a wonderful lady. I'm so grateful we got a chance to go. It was fun to be there with you too.

I'm proud of you for getting on the motorcycle with Seth.. you're very brave!!

hennchix said...

Wow! Is that really Seth? He will always be about 5, with big blue eyes and blond hair. So wierd to see him all grown up with kids of his own. I hope your mommy feels better soon.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I was reading your blog about weight loss and I have a friend who is doing a similar thing. I wonder if she got the idea from Oprah too! She started a private blog for her and whoever wants to join her in losing wieght. I haven't seen the blog, because I didn't join her group, but I know it's a place where they all support each other and share what they are doing and post pictures. Good luck with it and I hope it works, sometimes it helps to have people behind you and not do it all alone!!

Kimberly said...

I wish I could have been there! That must have been one of Tyson's old motorcycles, because that's definitely not what I grew up riding. I bet it was a fun day!

Birgitta said...

I came...I read! :)