Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weighing In



These are the ladies in the weight room. I love them. They are so sweet and so supportive. They really cheer when we lose weight and they really encourage us when we gain. Today I gained (of course after eating who knows how many Cinnamon rolls). But it is good to face the scales and to make new commitments to do better. I will be on the road for much of the next two weeks, so I really have to plan ahead!
GOOD LUCK TO ME.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, we really have become a picture-taking generation! Heather with her sandwich, mom with her weigh-in gals, Danielle and her bread bones, sheesh!
But here's to you, Mom. You survived another weigh in. And here is to a new day and a new resolution, right?

Mama Tales said...

Good Luck Kathy! Let us know how it goes. Also have a good time and safe travels.

Kimberly said...

I thought that you had to weigh in in front of ALL the TOPS people. So it's just in a little room? That sounds better! Good luck with your new week and resolutions on the road! Helping your mother could give you lots to do so eating won't be a focus... right?

Lori said...

You can do it!!! Have a fun safe trip and call when you get back....we'll go do a low calorie small lunch together.

Kathy’s Korner said...

That sounds great! Lori. You don't ever seem to struggle with that, you look great!