Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Keeping the Faith

A lot of us are disappointed in the election results and some us of feel that our vote doesn't count, so this is a message to keep the faith! Our last conference was crammed full of council for us in these challenging times. No matter who won, it would be challenging. The main thing is to live the gospel, stay close to the Lord, live by the spirit, and BE HAPPY!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

True True. We will survive!

Danielle said...

Yup, it's time to buckle down and remember who we are! We will get through this!

Birgitta said...

Thanks Kathy for your words of wisdom! I love you!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Kathy, Thanks for your comment. After the firt comment that was posted as you read, I thought oh no people are just going to tell me how wrong I am. I know I don't know the facts, but I go off my feelings and faith more than I would ever go off facts. Even though some facts I do know of Obama aren't great either!!

Heather said...

Have I ever mentioned that I don't really like change? I know we need a change.. i'm just a little weary of the unknown, and It'll be interesting to see what happens with the country. I pray it's a good change.

I wish the country was run like the Church. By the spirit, with fellowship and love and support.

And I went to bed with such a heavy heart. I was really upset about adoption. I was teary as I thought about the fact that I cannot physically have my own children, and yet there are those out there that are killing theirs, and it's LEGAL. It breaks my heart and makes me sad. But I guess this isn't the first president who is pro-choice. we will get through it.

I babble.

Marion said...

Exactly! I felt down for a little bit last night but then a peace came over me to be optimistic and supportive towards our new president. If we're doing as we should...we have no need to fear! Sorry I haven't commented on your posts lately....I haven't even worked on my own until just a couple of days ago! Enjoy your time with your Mom!