Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh this is hard

While I was working out this morning I was reading the Opra Magazine, there was an article about how blogging helps weight lose. Well since blogging hasn't helped me so far, I decided to read the article. It talked about confessing, something I really don't want to do. I think I have gained 3 pounds since I started this blog. I have had my good days, my bad days, and my good and bad days. Yesterday was one of the latter. I started out really good. Our son had a very sad day and asked me to make Cinnamon rolls and I just couldn't refuse, although I was feeling very fragile in the dieting department. If I am going strong on a plan I can bake and not indulge. Yesterday was not one of those days. So I ate Cinnamon rolls! (notice I did not say how many, and that is because I don't know how many). Hopefully this confession will stop the poor eating in it's tracks. Now don't sympathize with me. Encouragement to do better is what is needed here.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You are right! This is sooooo hard! But, mom, you do look amazing. I give you encouragment on your goal because goals are necessary and good. BUT! Mom, you look so happy and healthy right now...does that help?

Kathy’s Korner said...

Thanks, yes, I am happy and healthy, maybe that is why I am struggling to go down, but, I know that I am carrying too much phat. Thanks for the encouragment!!:)

Heather said...

Oh for SHAME! 3 whole pounds? How do you live with yourself!

I am more sad that Clark had a sad day.. that makes me sad.

As long as you don't get skinnier than me.. you go girl! :) I'm kidding.. sort of.

Jeremy, Birgitta and Kirk and I are doing a 'no sugar' week. I think it is SO hard.. you know my sweet tooth. I have survived through one day. my desire for a bowl of ice cream right now is almost unbearable. But I will resist. You can do it too! You are so much better at this than I am!