I received an email from a dear friend who asked how I was doing with my weight. Ever since our trip to Seattle in Sept, I have not done well. Today, I am starting again. How many times do we say that? But with encouragement I hope to make it through the next 24 hours in control.
We finished our grapes, it took 5 days. Today the kitchen is all Cloroxed, looks great, smells great. Now I don't have heavy canning as an excuse.
I have to say that last night I knew I had to start over. I am Laurel Advisor in our ward and we went to another dear friend who loves all our girls and she showed us how to make a dessert.....home made donuts! They are only good for the first hour, so I made good use of that hour!!!! The girls had much more control than I. It seems like I do better if I just don't start! So thank heavens for a new day. I wish I had taken my camera so I could post a photo with this blog. I have to get better at that!
My thought for today is: "Taking control of my weight and my health is my number one priority."
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
2 comments:
I like your new blog "outfit"! But I'm a little partial to black and red! I feel your pain, too! I start out great everyday and by the time I get home, I loose all control! I need to get out and get moving, too! I feel like a toad on a toadstool! Probably look like one, too! You can do it!
Thanks Marion. I have had a good day.
Post a Comment