Tuesday, October 7, 2008

French Women

French Women are said to be the thinnest in the world. So this is cool:

FRENCH WOMEN

-Don't snack
-Don't graze by the light of the fridge
-Don't eat lunch at their desk or on the run. They always sit down and eat.
-Don't' stash food in their purse
-Don't have breakfast for dinner
-Don't refuse food that is served
-Don't eat bottled dressing
-Don't use diet foods
-Don't eat at all you can eat buffets
-Don't diet
-Don't eat popcorn or candy at movies
-Don't say no to dessert, they enjoy it
-Don't ask for seconds
-Don't eat bread before meals
-Do WALK

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow. My name is French, sooooo. Maybe I should eat like the French?! Where did you find this fun nugget of info?

Kimberly said...

He He! I had something like that in college. It involved all these seemingly "unhealthy" things that different cultures do... French, Italian, Spanish, etc. The Punch-line was, "Eat and drink whatever you want, apparently it's being American that kills you". I wish I still had it. I lost EVERYTHING when my computer crashed last fall.

Kathy’s Korner said...

I got it at TOPS