Wednesday, September 3, 2008

To weight or not to weigh

I stepped on the scale and it hadn't moved!!! (I don't know how I thought it would move in just one day). I have made a decision. I am going to have Glenn hide them! They mess me up. If they are down I think I can eat wrong just one more day! If they are up, I think I will eat poorly one more day and then start a diet (again) the next day. So I am limiting my weigh ins to once a week at TOPS. You saw it in print, and I don't lie! There! I will let you know how much I have lost next Tuesday.......that is a hard thing to wait for.

I did well again today, 1255 Cals and 1 hour work out! I have also spent 3 days last week and 3 days this week helping our youngest daughter sew a crib set of bumper pads, crib skirt, quilt and curtain! She did the sewing, I helpped take care of her baby, and was her "go to girl", it has been fun and she is done!!!! That is a great help in controlling the appetite. No time to eat. Add to that, I went to the dentist, my least favorite thing to do! I told him "I don't know why I keep coming back", he said "so you can keep your teeth!". Dah! I am getting a cap, yea!

All of you out there are helping be keep on the straight and narrow, even if you don't read this

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

Well, Kathy I'm proud of you for all your efforts. I'm sure you are doing great! Losing weight is a life long battle for most women. I know it is for me. Love you!

Danielle said...

go, go, go Mom! You can do it! Hiding the scale is an EXCELLENT idea! They can really mess you up! Have successful day!

Marion said...

You're inspiring me, Kathy! I'm a day to day weigher, also! I think the same way! I don't know if I'm brave enough to hide the scale yet, though! Good for you to get to the dentist! I, too, HATE the dentist. I won't even admit how long it's been! It's a BIG phobia of mine! Good luck and I'll look forward to Tuesday! :)