Now this is truly embarrassing! But I am serious about going publik. This is so reveling. I hope this chub can be gone by Christmas. I had a good workout at the gym this morning and then I cleaned house and went to Walmart, I am sure I burned off another 300 Cals! My challenge this weekend is that we are going to Seattle to a BYU vs UW foot ball game. We are picking up our daughter and her husband, going down town to Pyke Street Market, attending a players fireside all on Friday. Then Saturday is the big game. It will be a challenge to eat right! I am packing some protein bars, apples, cheese sticks, almonds. I always tell my very supportive husband that if I am going to eat right, I have to EAT! We are having a barbecue at the tail gait party (how can I count those calories?). Hopefully with having to report here, I will be extra careful.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment