Thursday, September 4, 2008

Less weightier matters





I wish I had taken a picture of the dinning room this past week. Three days last week and three days this week our daughter came over with her 2 month old baby and sewed a crib set, bumper pads, crib skirt, quilt, curtains! I went to her house today and saw that darling room. They bought a great older home, took carpet out of the baby's room, stained and varnished the floor and put in new white trim. I helped paint the walls. So even though I didn't do all the sewing on the crib set, I was her go to girl, coach, cheer leader, resource manager, and nanny. A project I have enjoyed immensely.

4 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Kathy it turned out GREAT! Tell Kim she did a wonderful job. What a project!

Kimberly said...

Wow! It looks pretty good! If I do say so myself

Kristi said...

It is so cute! What an adorable nursery! Love the colors--looks just like Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

The crib bedding is so cute! My daughter wanted to take on making bedding for her last baby and I think I discouraged her! So, good for you to be so supportive!