Sunday, November 3, 2013

First Utah Trip

All the way to Provo Clark kept saying that he wanted to see Jordan Wilks and Christian Manly.
Jordan saw Clark from way down the hall and came to say hi to him.  We met him just out side the BYU book store at the same place 3 years ago before Jordan's mission.  What a thrill for all us.



Clark his Nephew Chase on the Cosmo stairs in the Wilkinson Center


Grandma and her little Olivia....We really missed Glenn in the monumental "first trip, first BYU stop, first blessing, first family gathering, first photo shots.  Love him, miss him.

It was snowing when we left Spanish Fork, I have two of my own travel rules:  No driving in the dark, and no driving in snow.  I am going to have to be a better trip planner!

We arrived at Danielle's on Sunday after the Blessing in Spanish Fork, just in time!
No snow on the road and it was not quite dark!

3 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

I'm so glad you're having such a good trip--though hard without Glenn, I'm sure! Looked like Clark is having a great time too. Beautiful little baby Olivia is getting lots of Grandma love!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

I promise it will get easier. A whole lot of not fun firsts...I know. It was hard to see the world go on...when mine had come to a violent stop. I realized one day, while sitting in the celestial room...nothing had really changed. Paul had slipped through the veil...but really nothing had changed. We were still eternal partners. I can tell you that the Savior carried me for weeks. YOU are a lucky girl, you have one of the best guys that ever walked the earth, for all eternity...me too!!! (((Hugs)))

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

So glad you accomplished a "first" successfully.

Our snow this morning didn't throw you a bit, then, did it?