Glenn has been in a sharp steady rapid decline since Monday morning. He has been bed ridden since then. Our family is coming, we love our family so much and are so thankful to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. I love Glenn with an eternal love. This has been a long journey for both of us. He is my hero, he has kept the faith, he has been strong, kind, loving and positive. He has served in his calling to the. I am thankful to all of his friends for the wonderful tributes that have been paid to him. How will be missed. We are praying that we will be called home soon!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Kathy and Glenn,
We at GRANCO think the world of you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Glenn, you have been so good to us and we will forever be greatful for your above and beyond service,
God Bless,
Debbie Byrd
Oops, I mean grateful :)
Post a Comment