Glenn passed away today at 9:47. He was surrounded by his children. It was a wonderful, peaceful, experience. I am honored to be his wife. I am happy for him that he gets to go home, but I will miss him so very much.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing your journey with us. What an inspiration you both are! May you feel the comforting spirit of our Savior with you. We love you, L&V
My sincere and sweetest condolences to you Kathy. I have been thinking of and praying for you all.
He will leave a big hole. I've never known someone to live with such energy and fervor . . . except you.
Much love to you.
It has been a few days since I have read your blog but decided to do it now. Reason is that I want to feel close to you at this moment. It is 12:44 AM on Oct 24th..the day that Glenn will be honored for the good and wonderful man he is. He will leave a void in many hearts and will be missed by all of us. But my thoughts have constantly been of you and for you. Today is going to be a day of tears, smiles and an abundance of love. His journey is complete and what a journey it has been. He could not have had a better wife, companion and friend. So blessed were the two of you. Be at peace and know that at times he will be with you and when that happens you will know it and feel it. I would like to be at the services for Glenn but I am homebound, but Ned will be there. I definitely will be there in spirit Kathy. You are a remarkable woman whom we all admire. May our Father be with you this day and on until you and Glenn are reunited. Love, Deanna
Post a Comment