Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

We had hospice come today and we hope that we have found the best way to take care of Glenn's pain. Meds have always been confusing for me, but I think we have a good plan.
Then Dear President Forest Lybbert stopped by and he and Glenn had a great chat!
We had our Young Women from our ward come and help with yard work! Yippee, thanks for all the great work!!!
Good friends Jeanne Brown and Doyle Brown stopped by and Doyle offered to Fly us to Provo in his small plane (that is something I cannot do, I would love to, but I can't).
These visits have all been great, however all of our kids are coming and we will not be able to have visitors until next week sometime. We appreciate everyone calling before they come.
 —


0 comments: