Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Kick off: Memorial Weekend

We had a wonderful time on Memorial Day weekend.  Clark had his Temple Endowment and all of his siblings plus a few spouses were able to come.  Erik was the first to get here  on Thursday and he graciously went to Wenatchee with us for Glenn's Dr appointment.  We went to Costco together and Erik taught us about Tyson Sausage Patties which are PERFECT for "Sausage Egg Muffins".  Above Erik is preparing his specialty with the help of the rest of the kids.




But let's go back to Friday.
Next to arrive was Heather and Kirk, they took off on Thursday and spent the night in Boise and come mid morning on Friday so that Saturday wouldn't be such a big day for the two kiddos.

Then Jeremy and his pregnant wife Birgitta came next, arriving Friday afternoon!




Seth and Danielle teamed up and came together, arriving later at night.  Friday night was so much fun!  The adults visited and visited, laughed and laughed!  We heard some great stories that are a new part of our memories and have added some fun phrases to our vocabulary!
Breakfast was just a blast and so yummy!









.
I don't know why all these guys are wearing
blue, the guy on the left is Heather's husband
Kirk!  He is the wonderful guy behind the camera
most of the time.


Although this was all about Clark, he was hard to find as usual.  But he loves food and loves to be wotj the family and act silly.
Every time these boys are here they are just like glue, you can find them in a huddle.  Yes that is my three sons getting ready the do the annual spring christening!  The only thing is that they are not usually here so Clark usually gets to do it, so this was a special occasion.  The pool was cold enough to take your breath away.
Jack was fascinated.
Now it is time to get serious about what this gathering was all about!
Clark was so prepared and excited.  What an honor to be part of his day.
I made a separate post about Clark's Endowment.




1 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Kathy, I love it when you post.

(I really love your kitchen windows, too. Everytime I see them, I think they are lovely.)