Glenn is excited, his CEA marker went down quite a bit. He went to the Dr. yesterday for a blood draw and a chemo treatment. His doctor warned him not to expect much of a drop with just two weeks on the chemo that is to bring it down, so imagine his surprise when he learned that it had dropped 13 points. If allowed, he would jump up and click his heels, which is not a wise thing to do since the cancer cells have weakened the hip bone---which is on the mend!
Anyway he is happy about the results. We have been busy both of these days since conference, so it is a good thing that he is feeling good.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
7 comments:
What wonderful news. As I have seen him jump up and click his heels I can visualize him wanting to do it. That news still must make him feel like he is floating.
GREAT news!! I agree with Sylvia I can picture Glenn jumping up and clicking his heals too!!
I love the good news! Makes my heart sing! :)
It's just sooooo fabulous!! We love the gooooood news!!!
That is good news. I too can vouch for his jumping- no need to prove it! Take it easy and keep going!
Hurrah, hurrah. Wonderful news! L&V
Such wonderful news! So happy for you!!
Post a Comment