This is what I did with my nervous energy last night. I am so glad that I has something to show for what would have been a very unproductive, frustrating, and disappointing evening. These are booties that Sandy Hansen makes for every new baby! Moms and babies love them because they stay on their feet. They are not easy for me to make; I must have unpicked about ten times, but finally they came together. They have a flannel lining so babies don't need socks. I cut out two more pair and have fabric for some more, they are worth the effort.
5 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I hope all the booties you cut out are for Dillon :)
Adorable! Much better than what I did with my time. I folded clothes until I couldn't stand it anymore...then went to bed. Really early.
LOVED those shoes for my babies. Zach lived in them! I would love it if you made me some just for fun!
As far at the election....well, very sad and disappointing. I watched through Romney's speech...then I went to bed. :(
I loved those for my babies. They were fabulous. If you would be willing to share the pattern I would love to try it for some of my friends around here.
Post a Comment