We just heard the results of
Glenn's blood test!
The CEA marker is down to 3!!!!
These are the numbers of the
CEA markers since last spring.
CEA markers since last spring.
It's been a roller-coaster ride!
April 7: 9.6
May 26: 8.9
Sept 15: 8.9
Oct 6: 11.3
Nov 17: 11.0
Dec 12: 8.0
Dec 27: 11.8
Jan 5, 2012: 5.4
Jan 30, 2o12: 3.0
are only an indicator.
Another indicator is
that Glenn has no pain.
Another indicator is
that Glenn has no pain.
at night without acid
backing up. He is
able to eat without
so much trouble.
able to eat without
so much trouble.
At his last exam,
everything
appeared to
be quiet in his
abdominal area.
everything
appeared to
be quiet in his
abdominal area.
very cautious about
interpretingthese signs.
I guess that is
I guess that is
their job.
He has put weight back
on he looks so much
better. I think he
better. I think he
was really sick!
I asked him how it felt to be living a miracle
and he said it was exciting. For me
it is very humbling.
and he said it was exciting. For me
it is very humbling.








10 comments:
That is amazing and exciting!! What wonderful news for you and Glenn and the whole family!!! Congrats!!!
Your adorable format says it all! It really is cause for some major celebration!!!!!
Happy Day!!!!!!
Go Celebrate!
Love ya!
Mandy
Hurrah! I'm so happy and I love the fireworks. What a great way to use them.
YAY!
If I could jump up and down I would. If I could shout from the housetop I would. If I could get on my knees and give thanks I would. My physical abilities are limited, but my heart can sure jump, shout and pray. So very thankful Kathy. This is great...beyone great...it is fantastic news. Praise God.
I love the fireworks! I'm thrilled! Love to you both.
Yahooooo, yahooooo, yahooooo. I, too, love the fireworks. This is great news.
Hurrah! What wonderful news!! The Lord is in charge, just as you said, and the surprising blessing coming to pass! So very happy for you!!!
With love, L&V
Yes, we are thrilled and fireworks is a most appropriate way to show our appreciation! Thanks for sharing. Tamara
Post a Comment