After seeing the results of the blood test and the CEA marker down to 5.4 (the lowest ever), the NP (nurse practitioner) stated that didn't mean anything! HO! Well we think it does!!! Glenn was in a great deal of pain with horrendous digestive issues...now he has no pain and his digestive system is back to the way it was before this past flare up.
Thanks for all of your faith added to our faith!
The Miracle is happening and "they shall be amazed"!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
Great news! So glad things are looking so much better. Faith can move mountains, right?
By the way, we got our mission call to the Palmyra Temple today. We're excited!
I thought I had left a message Kathy but I do not see it. I want you to know that I pray for Glenn. The Priesthood is such a comfort to have in our lives. Those two powers...prayer and the priesthood give us comfort and peace. I love your faith and how you have taught me to always look up and not down. God be with you. Hugs.
Thanks for sharing about your MIRACLES. Yes, those numbers mean something. Have missed visiting with you. THANKS for your great examples of FAITH to all oof us. Love, Tamara (It's been too long since I've been on your blog--this is my 4th try to leave a message).
Post a Comment