Glenn and Clark and I went to Provo to the last BYU home game. We collected all our family from that region. We missed having Kimberly and her family and Erik and his family. But we had the rest of the clan.
I was dropped off at the BYU Bookstore with my credit card and two ancious young men. We bought them two "Jimmer" shirts and walk to the Marriot Center just in time to catch the COSMOBILE!Once inside, I saw the error of my ways in buying just two Jimmer shirts. The kids selling these shirts got to know me very well as I first bought shirts for Jeremy's four kids. (Big deal to get the sizes right, you know) Then I moved on to Seth's three girls. Now since Erik is a Big BYU fan I had to get four more shirts for his kids. (I guess they will have to bring them to the family reunion so that we can see all of them together.)
I had the kids keep track of how many times "Jimmer" made a basket and each of them tried to get a picture of him on the court. This is the best shot.
We won the game and we were the Mountain West Campions! After the game we watched the closing ceremonies. Confettii everywhere. Trophies, cutting the net down one string at a time. All very exciting!
Glenn and Clark got to visit with Noah Hartsock, he is just the nicest nicest kid!
Clark had the thrill of getting his picture taken with Cosmo, he even did a little dance with him! Good times!
Glenn had a hunch that we would see Jordan when we went to the Book Store on Monday! Voila! He was in the student body that did the dance at the game on Saturday the 5th. You can see that amazing dance here. It is on YouTube "BYU Flash Mob". They only had two brief practices, they performed as a student section during one of the time outs. It was amazing!!!! You must see it.
Jack had to get ready for his dad to come home from the games in Vegas.
He is a lovalbe little boy and I got to help Heather while our men folk went to watch the Tornament in Vegas

2 comments:
Great post!! Great week!! It was so fun to have you here. It made me homesick for you guys :) I want more!
it was a fun game to go to! nice to have you around for a couple of days. my kids need you!
Post a Comment