Saturday, February 6, 2010

Settling in and creative juices

As soon as we decided to stay home and get treatment in Moses Lake, I started to relax. (ah-sigh). I had this receiving blanket to crochet the edge on. I took it with us every time we went to Seattle, but I just couldn't concentrate, settle down or have the right kind of light; what ever my excuse was, I just kept procrastinating. (One of my qualities that bugs me the most!) But here it is all done, along with two burp cloths! I think it is darling and I enjoyed almost every minute of the project. It was hard to get the hang of that shiny green slippery thread, but I finally did it. Today, I put it in the mail for our newest little grandson, Jack.

17 comments:

Kimberly said...

They look great! I'm glad you were able to finish. It must feel great to have a project checked off!

Deanna/Mimi said...

I love the set! Charming and adorable. Lucky Jack to have a grandmother like you.

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Way to go Kathy. I always say a blanket from Grandma is a long warm hug!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

They are cute, Kathy. I'm glad that things are starting to find a comfortable routine in your home. It has been a long five months for you.

Lori said...

I saw Glen yesterday for a minute at the high school basketball game. I think he was checking on Clark. It made my heart smile.

Heather said...

OOOOOH I'm so excited Mom! Thank you for doing that for Jack. He will love it and so will I! :) They are adorable and I'm so glad we went with the froggies. That threat is beautiful.

I'm also glad that you are feeling more settled. That is huge. I hope it just gets better and better and that those scans keep coming back clean! Miracles Miracles!!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the blanket. Even though you are not there right now to HUG Jack, the blanket will give him a GRANDMA HUG.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

bahamas medical examiner [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/diflucan.htm]diflucan[/url] neonatal abstinence syndrome national therapy http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/seroquel.htm pregnant women with alcohol or drug abuse dallas http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/metoclopramide.htm
matthew guy kirksville atsu kcom medical [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/premarin.htm]premarin[/url] sleepteenage health [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/tentex-royal.htm]insignia medical and dental[/url]

Anonymous said...

pregnancy smoking newborn [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/hypnotherapie.htm]hypnotherapie[/url] techniques for muscle biopsy http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/antibiotics.htm fl health insurance quote http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/pro-erex.htm
generic prescription drug pill identify6603466780544691329 [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lasuna.htm]lasuna[/url] breast cancer ribbon cursors [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/confido.htm]mineral found in copper d[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://healthboard.in/dicyclomine/is-dicyclomine-for-constipation
[url=http://healthboard.in/cyclophosphamide/cyclophosphamide-before-transplant]compounding pharmacy melbourne[/url] low cost prescription drugs [url=http://healthboard.in/crestor/crestor-diarrhea]crestor diarrhea[/url]
drug exportation 2000 to 2007 http://healthboard.in/colchicine
[url=http://healthboard.in/bisoprolol/atenolol-bisoprolol-comparison]drug testing locations[/url] at home drug screens [url=http://healthboard.in/carafate/common-uses-of-carafate]common uses of carafate[/url]
highs with out failing drug tests http://healthboard.in/body-building/body-building-competition-diet
[url=http://healthboard.in/combivent/combivent-intubation-tube]how to find out if a drug has a generic[/url] viagra medication prescription levitra cialis propecia [url=http://healthboard.in/diamox/side-effects-of-diamox-sequel]side effects of diamox sequel[/url] cialis female viagra [url=http://healthboard.in/buspirone/monitor-buspirone-levels-and-diflucan]monitor buspirone levels and diflucan[/url]

Anonymous said...

cost railroad travel 1860s http://livetravel.in/car-rental/car-rental-resales travel gps nvi navigator assistant
[url=http://livetravel.in/tours/small-group-tours-of-france]best travel clothes for womens[/url] travel flight cruise the world [url=http://livetravel.in/tour/international-tour-companies-based-in-australia]international tour companies based in australia[/url]
grey power travel insurance http://livetravel.in/adventure/oz-and-jamaes-wine-adventure-wiki
[url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/hotel-ramada-airport-in-prague]best travel guides[/url] vientaine travel [url=http://livetravel.in/hotel]hotel[/url]
decatur il travel http://livetravel.in/tourism/harayana-tourism
[url=http://livetravel.in/flight/flight-jackets-alpha]news on travel conditions madison area[/url] train travel from footscray to sanctuary lakes [url=http://livetravel.in/inn/tuscany-inn-and-suites-las-vegas]tuscany inn and suites las vegas[/url] balance transfer and travel rewards [url=http://livetravel.in/cruises/princess-cruises-home-page-htm]princess cruises home page htm[/url]
how do i travel to fire island new york from brooklyn [url=http://livetravel.in/cruises/antarctica-cruises]antarctica cruises[/url]
peg perego travel systems http://livetravel.in/airport/airport-tower-audio
[url=http://livetravel.in/inn/hilton-garden-inn-staten-island]graham county travel[/url] national travel morgantown wv [url=http://livetravel.in/expedia/discount-travel-cheap-flights-expedia-travel-disco]discount travel cheap flights expedia travel disco[/url]
[url=http://livetravel.in/travel/american-express-axiom-on-line-travel]american express axiom on line travel[/url] georga travel [url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/old-de-anza-hotel]old de anza hotel[/url] travel agency new martinsville wv [url=http://livetravel.in/lufthansa/boeing-versus-airbus]boeing versus airbus[/url]
travel trailers with slide out bunk beds [url=http://livetravel.in/tourist/cracow-tourist-office]cracow tourist office[/url]

Anonymous said...

cheap ticket air travel http://adventurecollection.in/maps/maps-middlesbrough travel travel tre rose
[url=http://adventurecollection.in/travel/se4l-off-travel]dui travel restrictions canada[/url] travel time marrakech to essaouira [url=http://adventurecollection.in/disneyland/crowds-disneyland-thanksgiving]crowds disneyland thanksgiving[/url]
international air china travel http://adventurecollection.in/plane-tickets/plane-tickets-costs-delta
[url=http://adventurecollection.in/travel/garmin-nuvi-680-personal-travel-assistant-nvi]travel cheap airfares[/url] travel coffee cat silver pink [url=http://adventurecollection.in/plane-tickets/discount-air-plane-tickets-to-chad]discount air plane tickets to chad[/url]
techniques on how to write a travel feature http://adventurecollection.in/hotel/hotel-le-mas-des-oliviers-sainte-maxime good time travel agent [url=http://adventurecollection.in/tours/frecinet-boat-tours-tasmania]frecinet boat tours tasmania[/url]

Anonymous said...

child model hentai http://pornrapidshare.in/toons/mother-son-toons
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/vibrators/machine-fucking-vibrator]free amateur milf porn[/url] fifths disease in adult [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/free-xxx/rent-the-wife-xxx]rent the wife xxx[/url]
nv231 synthetic lubricant http://pornrapidshare.in/tit/plastic-surgery-tit-pictures
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/teen-school/teen-periods]virgin group stock[/url] high temperature lubricant [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/teen-chat/teen-party-favor]teen party favor[/url]
ebony anal free movies http://pornrapidshare.in/small-tits/nice-tits-milfs
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/tit/tit-pull]free young girl porn movies[/url] older ladies porn pictures [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/small-tits/free-movies-oldman-fucking-teen-big-tits]free movies oldman fucking teen big tits[/url]
xxx bookies http://pornrapidshare.in/virgins/bleeding-virgins-videoes
[url=http://pornrapidshare.in/virgins/ex-for-virgins]megaman hentai doujinshi kodomo[/url] adult dvd free [url=http://pornrapidshare.in/teen-usa/teen-inspirational-books]teen inspirational books[/url]

Anonymous said...

chanel jnecklaces http://www.thefashionhouse.us/black-and-grey-sweaters-color148.html kleinfelder [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/?action=products&product_id=2136]mens designer jackets[/url] studio c shoes
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/shirts-dolce-amp-gabbana-category1.html pick the best running shoes [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/roberto-cavalli-women-apos-s-long-sleeve-tops-brand7.html]online fashion degree school[/url]

Anonymous said...

porn child fashion lolita http://www.thefashionhouse.us/white-jeans-cut-pants-color4.html top shop clothes [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/accessories-type5r.html]non skid shoes[/url] how to dye satin shoes
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/dolce-amp-gabbana-outwear-brand2.html mens fashion jeans [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/purple-armani-color37.html]lauren anderson[/url]

Anonymous said...

Message14, http://www.arlo.net/massacree/ viagra online in uk, ifvz3, http://www.arlo.net/fccgb/ buy viagra no prescriptions, kgbj7, http://www.arlo.net/fccgb/notes/ buy generic viagra, hweu3, http://www.arlo.net/bytes/ cheap viagra, efia5, http://www.arlo.net/live/ viagra