Today I went to lunch at a friends house. We had a great discussion of many many things. One of the topics that came up for some odd reason was dreams. I took the opportunity to share a nightmare (literally) that I had the other night. It was horrible, so horrible that my husband had to wake me up because I was yelling.
I won't go into the particulars, but we were discussing dream interpretations. Usually I can pinpoint why I was having a dream, but this one left me clueless and very unsettled. As I told a little about this "night mare", my friends keyed into the reason I had it right away, they were so certain of the meaning. I have to say that they were right, it surprised me that it was so obvious to them, yet I had totally missed the meaning.
You may have already guessed where this is going. It was a nightmare about monsters......what do you think was scaring me so badly?
On the bright side..........the sun has been shinning for two days. Yesterday Glenn and I detailed our Chrysler. It is beautiful. Today our granddaughter stopped by for a few minutes with her mama. We just had to take this picture. So sunny and pretty!
I love the sunshine, my dad used to call me "Sunshine". These beautiful days bring hope and love and joy. Spring is just enlivening! I love love love it! So begone nightmares, bring on the sunshine!
I won't go into the particulars, but we were discussing dream interpretations. Usually I can pinpoint why I was having a dream, but this one left me clueless and very unsettled. As I told a little about this "night mare", my friends keyed into the reason I had it right away, they were so certain of the meaning. I have to say that they were right, it surprised me that it was so obvious to them, yet I had totally missed the meaning.
You may have already guessed where this is going. It was a nightmare about monsters......what do you think was scaring me so badly?
On the bright side..........the sun has been shinning for two days. Yesterday Glenn and I detailed our Chrysler. It is beautiful. Today our granddaughter stopped by for a few minutes with her mama. We just had to take this picture. So sunny and pretty!
I love the sunshine, my dad used to call me "Sunshine". These beautiful days bring hope and love and joy. Spring is just enlivening! I love love love it! So begone nightmares, bring on the sunshine!
9 comments:
Bad, bad monster! Go away, I say!!
Good to know you were telling it off quite vocally in your dream!
We have been keeping you and President in our prayers more today because we know Thursdays are hard. Glad your friend was able to help you with the dream. The sunshine is awesome. Yes, you are still SUNSHINE in the lives of so many of us. We love you!
Kim woke up one night screaming because (in his dream) there was a dog growling at the end of the bed and he was protecting me. It scared me to death when he yelled! Dreams...thank goodness for bright sunny mornings! You look great...makes me miss you more! :)
Aren't these blue-sky, sunny days wonderful! I heard a meadowlark singing his heart out this morning. "Sunshine in my soul today!"
So glad things are going along well. Get rid of those monsters! Love you, Loye
Kathy, you make me laugh. Your laugh is one of those that starts everyone else laughing.
Like you, I think the sun feels so good. It does more than warm the earth for me, it gives me hope that better days are ahead.
You are soooo funny. And sunny.
Love you,
BRENDA
Hi Kathy,
I love your smile. It says so much. Your little granddaughter is adorable and you both are very blessed to have one another. They sure help pull us through the tough times don't they!
I guess I will have to call and get the details of your nightmare.. how interesting! Sorry you had it :(
You and Baylee look so cute together! I love the sun too.. can't wait for Spring.
I haven't check blogs for days. sorry Dad is not feeling so hot. It makes me sad to picture him being so sick he has to sleep all day. That's just not my dad!! But your attitudes are always perfect and that makes all the difference.
Love you all! We need to Skype!
Clark said yesterday that you were speaking in 1st Ward--wish we could have heard you share your testimony and thoughts. You bring smiles to all of us! Oops, my mind didn't quite register that the Thursdays are bad on the weeks you have chemo (every third week). Well, lots of extra prayers went your way last Thursday. It was great to see you at the HP dinner. Thanks for keeping us posted on this journey. Your sweet Bailey makes us smile too! We are grateful you have at least one grandchild close to hug, tend, and spoil. Love you!
Post a Comment