We are settling in here. Glenn is glad to be home. We are keeping an eye on his surgery wounds, we have already gone to Dr. Earl to have him check on things. We have had at least three phone calls from UW Medical Center. He got his port cleaned. Our oncologist called and she is working with the oncologist in ML to see if Glenn can have Chemo here! Who knew our life would be so full of Dr.'s.
I am late on my first Medicare part D payment, all that work in December already has a chink. But on the whole we are doing well with what we have to work with! (he he he)
A bright spot, literally in the chaos is that Danielle is cleaning up a storm. So bright windows, bright cupboards, bright counter tops. I love it!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
5 comments:
Aren't daughters (and sons) wonderful!!! They give back in so many ways. Hope Glenn can have his chemo in Moses Lake. That would be a blessing. Hugs to you both.
Glad Danielle can be there giving help and love. Hope you can stay in ML for the continued Chemo! That would be so much easier! Love to you both, L&V
I think we all heal better at home. You have come so far and did so good. My daughter's took turns taking care of me after my carpal tunnel surgery soon after Paul's death. They giggled and filled the home with sweet smells. I will never forget what a gift each one of them were as I struggled to recover. Danielle makes me smile...she should be GOOD MEDICINE!
We are grateful you are home and feel doubly blessed because your dear Danielle is here. She looks awesome and we know she will perform more and more miracles. Thanks for keeping us updated. We love you!
That is awesome that Dad might get to do his Chemo in ML!! What a blessing.
I told Kirk about Clark walking to Kim's. His jaw about hit the floor. We both just can't believe that story!
Hope Dad and you are feeling better and getting some rest. Now who will go to Danielle's house and help her recuperate from all her helping!
love you
Post a Comment