Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting our "Sea Legs"

Glenn is out of the hospital. I felt so blessed because I had a roll-a-way bed and was able to stay right there with him. So I should say, "we are out of the hospital". We are staying with a friend of ours in Puyallup. Glenn is comfortable and it is a great place to hang out for the next few days and we get our Sea Legs!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

WE ARE THRILLED! Miracles, miracles, and more miracles. Thanks for keeping us posted. Grateful you can be with friends and have their support too.

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Good News! You must be exhausted. Take care, another "mountain range" conquered! Hope you posted the Perrins' flag! Nicole had a special fast for mutual. She dedicated her fast to Pres. Perrins. She said he was the best bishop and she loved how he always made her feel. :)

VW said...

I've been meaning to check your blog for news for a while; I'm so glad to hear the the surgery went well and you have both been released from the hospital :-) I hope the mountains in the near future aren't too strenuous for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy and President Perrins!

SO glad that things are going well!

You are in my old stomping grounds---I grew up in Graham. Puyallup used to be the best little town ever. If "The Forbidden City" is still around 35 years later, they used to cook the best Chinese Food. It's just an idea...

Love,
BRENDA